Thomas and the Stinky Cheese is the nineteenth episode of the eleventh season.
Diesel, 'Arry, and Bert are calling Thomas "stinky", and it seems they may be right when Thomas is asked to take a load of stinky cheese. Thomas tries to stop the diesels from noticing, but in the end collides with Bert and covers himself, 'Arry, and Bert in stinky cheese. Thomas gets another load and delivers it, and the diesels are given the smelly job of shunting the cheese.
- 'Arry and Bert
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Dairy Manager
- Cranky (cameo)
- The Coaling Plant
- Sodor Dairy
- Brendam Docks
- Sodor Shipping Company
- Mr. Jolly's Chocolate Factory (mentioned)
- Scenes from this episode were made for CGI testing.
- Thomas, Diesel and either 'Arry or Bert gain new face masks, which only appear in this episode.
- Diesel, 'Arry, and Bert can be heard laughing at Thomas at the Coaling Plant in the US version.
- Going by production order, this is the twenty-sixth episode of the eleventh season.
- This episode was never released on Norwegian DVD or shown on television. It was only released on a website in 2015.
- When Thomas crashes into Bert, his flatbed disappears.
- When Thomas puffs away to be coupled, the chuffing sound is heard before he starts.
- When Thomas arrives at the docks, Diesel's face is partially crooked.
- Just before James passes Thomas, there is a shot of Thomas puffing along the track. After James has passed, the same footage of Thomas puffing is used again.